Today (March 12th) we’re one month away from the Koepelhal Finals of the EYC 2020. Though we would’ve liked to be talking about that these days, we also are following the news and developments about the Corona virus in The Netherlands and Europe closely.

We will decide as soon as possible (latest Tuesday) about the EYC 2020, if we can continue, have to postpone it or have to cancel it. We will keep you informed. For further questions please feel free to message us.